首页 | 新闻 | 新品 | 文库 | 方案 | 视频 | 下载 | 商城 | 开发板 | 数据中心 | 座谈新版 | 培训 | 工具 | 博客 | 论坛 | 百科 | GEC | 活动 | 主题月 | 电子展
返回列表 回复 发帖

英语能力直接决定在IT行业发展的高度

英语能力直接决定在IT行业发展的高度

英语能力直接决定在IT行业发展的高度 –让技术人员在面试时通行无阻的英语口语经验分享

技术人员面试英语口语话题一般包括这些:
1.家庭,成长环境。
2.教育背景,专业优势,人格魅力。
3.参加或组织过的项目。
4.你对这份工作的认识以及工作态度。

Q
Can you sell yourself in two minutes Go for it. (你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)

A
With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)

Q
Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)

A
I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)

Q
Why did you leave your last job(你为什么离职呢?)

A
Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)

A
I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)

Q
How do you rate yourself as a professional(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)

A
With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)

Q
What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)

A
I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)

Q
What do you think you are worth to us(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)

A
I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)

Q
What make you think you would be a success in this position (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)

A
My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

Q
Are you a multi-tasked individual(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)

A
Yes, I think so.

A
The trait is needed in my currentor previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

Q
What is your strongest trait(s)(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)

A
Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)

A
Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)

A
Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
详情见附件~ 英语培训推广贴新版本1010.zip (10.95 KB)
值得分享~顶一个~
活动仍在继续。敬请继续关注。
期待您的加入
返回列表