Board logo

标题: A question_about_C5421’bootloader [打印本页]

作者: slinqiu@yahoo.c    时间: 2003-7-17 08:51     标题: A question_about_C5421’bootloader

主题: [China DSP group] Re:_ So you are stuck with what "DMA memory map" is. There are three memory maps in TI's DSP. They are, 1. CPU memory map: the range of memory which CPU can access. 2. HPI memory map: the range of memory which host can access via HPI port. 3. DMA memory map: the range of memory which DMA controller can access. The VC5421 DMA memory map is described on section 3.8 of its data sheet (SPRS098c) http://www-s.ti.com/sc/techlit/sprs098 Big Bear --- In sc_dsp_group@yahoogroups.com, "telefeng12" wrote: > Thank you! I want to ask you a question about C5421’bootloader.I > have two technical artical about the question--SPRA628A and > SPRS098C,and i have seen them some times.My question is as follow:i > use SST's flash to to boot C5421,the flash address is 0x8000- 0xFFFF > in the data memory map.According to the aritcal SPRA628A-C5421 > Bootloader Technical Reference,i write the follow data:10AA 7FFF F000 > 0000 5000 0013 0000 5000 and other data about letting the LED gliter > to the FLASH's start address--0x8000.The program about letting the > LED gliter is run correctly when i use CCS to debug it.But it doesnot > work correctly when i reset the cpu in the CCS and turn off and then > turn on the power.I donot konw where's the problem.The artical > SPRA628A says that the user must use the DMA memory map address for > the load address appropriately.But i cannot understand the DMA memory > map exactly and i donnot know whether the "memory location 0000h" in > the SPRA628A is the FLASH's start address--0x8000.On the other > hand,what shall i take notice about the pins except the pin > XIO,GPIO0/ROMEN and GPIO1?And whan shall i do next? > Thank you!Please sent E-mail to me :telefeng12@b... > > The problem will occur when i use the menu command "reset cpu" in the > CCS and turn on the power.I want to know how to configure the DMA > memory map and how can i map the flash start adress--0x8000 to the > 0000h in the DMA data memory map? Thank you very much! I'm eager for > your answer.

欢迎光临 电子技术论坛_中国专业的电子工程师学习交流社区-中电网技术论坛 (http://bbs.eccn.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0