首页 | 新闻 | 新品 | 文库 | 方案 | 视频 | 下载 | 商城 | 开发板 | 数据中心 | 座谈新版 | 培训 | 工具 | 博客 | 论坛 | 百科 | GEC | 活动 | 主题月 | 电子展
返回列表 回复 发帖

montblanc pen sale [ Doll Travels ] Ningbo trip _ prose it _912

montblanc pen sale [ Doll Travels ] Ningbo trip _ prose it _912

[doll travels] ningbo trip _ prose it
/ * it _ prose content page _336 * 280 * / var cpro_id = 'u448169';  hot weather, i and other high-speed entry in a7, because this is self-driving tour guests, so i had to wait. yishang ju, instant cold of space let me settle down.
a7 turn a6, sub-a4. after half an hour to see the signs: hangzhou bay bridge, 35,673 meters. the highlight of the trip - hangzhou bay bridge in front of us. on the bridge, the purple railing in front of me at once. yes, the bridge is also known as rainbow bridge, each 5 km will be a different color of railing. from ningbo on the bridge, they would see the in fact, the bridge can not be called cross-sea bridge, the water under the bridge because the sea is not full, but the river and sea water transfer and mixing. it is at the junction of qiantang river and the east china sea, but i know it is the longest bridge and unite the efforts of our sons and daughters of the chinese nation.
foggy bridge today, more to the direction of ningbo, the greater the fog. situation on both sides of qiaobu qing bridge, while several faint to see the deck was covered in fog, vague. looked forward, the distance of the bridge as a dragon hovering in the sky, people seem to think that they will lead to heaven. rainbow dragon, off it, off in the endless sky, the descendants who are strong, and any difficulties can be high across. bridge, from time to time have had fog bay, the car crossing over, crossing over mood. railing constantly changing colors, gradually to the bridge. i looked at the time, from my residence to go to cixi, it took an hour. recalling last year's same time, i went to cixi, it took more than four hours, and now compared to the really big difference.
car left the bridge, continue to look ningbo direction open, switch between high-speed and high-speed, and finally reach the first stop, it is located in ningbo, the east lake is a famous scenic resort in eastern zhejiang, natural scenery and cultural heritage and glorified, with pottery and other money, public fishing lakes ten angeles, was guo as the the most brilliant group, called the state gem stone art history in china occupies an important position.
fine stone carvings of ancient china is concentrated in the buddhist caves and the emperor mausoleum, song is an exception. south of the southern song sung emperors,montblanc pen, behind to rest to dream song imperial tombs gong county, henan, with their ancestors with the northern song dynasty emperor of seven. therefore, the southern song dynasty royal tomb built in shaoxing are hastily six temporary resting, relatively simple construction, it is called this gap, just to be replaced by the tomb of southern song dynasty prime minister, east lake stone base stone ramp in the southern song dynasty prime minister became the largest of china's southern song dynasty, the largest number of carved stone remains the most refined of the ramp, to fill the art history of china's southern song dynasty, archaeological history, art history carving blank. the stone part is to study the yuan and ming yuan and ming officials, dressed, carvings, tombs and other important physical content.
east lake and the surrounding area, is prime minister of four southern song dynasty, the most important cemetery site, fumihiro, shimi yuan, zheng qing's, song's history, four prime minister's political career, almost covering the southern song dynasty emperor, xiao zhong, mitsumune, ningzong, methodism five times, this is precisely the southern song dynasty, the five most important era of history, then, from the degree of these times, the southern song dynasty in decline, quickly take the final desolate end of 14 years. money to bury four of the east lake is the prime minister yin people, including three named prime minister but the history of three generations, so there yinxian the shi today in this museum show of the southern song dynasty stone stone work, basically because of the shi-phase and their family cemetery.
dongqian hunan song stone was the state department announced in june 2001, the sixth installment of the national key cultural relics protection units, which built the stone museum, song dong money hunan east lake is located in the foothills of the deep forest east of green valley apricot under way to save more for the good of the history of the southern song chengxiang shihao tang brother becoming the core of the ramp, around a little to start and build. beautiful scenery here, left for the qinglongshan right for the white tiger mountain, a valley before deng xiaoping, the last mizutani meanders through the face of the rolling, ji cui lan lock longkou hill (case mountain), is consistent with the ancient chinese museum will soon be built around the botanical gardens, museum of chinese forests and forest resorts and other tourist resorts, to link into the east lake of the most unique and beautiful harmonious combination of natural and cultural tours. museum covers an area of ??6.7 hectares, the indoor and outdoor exhibition displays a number of stone and the surrounding two major distribution points. song shi family in mainly shinto burial ground stone and ming shao fu and prince tutor i have small stone burial ground shinto groups, which belong to the southern song dynasty more than 140 pieces of stone from the history of gradually ramp qiguo gong taishi song, song weiguo loyalty xian wang shimi yuan tomb stone ramps and other four components; these long ramps ranging from 50 meters to several hundred meters, existing more complete. the ramp location using geomancy principles, the mountain near the water, according to wang gongli system on both sides, from the bottom generally shinto square, stalagmites, shek kwu, shiyang (tigers), shima, generals, followed by relative standing wenchen . moderate proportion of stone shapes, flowing lines, beautiful and vivid; generals wear helmets armor-piercing, hands wojian, mighty solemn; fumiomi robe to wear the crown, hands and run wat, quiet and subtle; shima department of phi saddle bridle, head erect; tigers crouch head, shuer zhengmu. saddle, etc. is also decorated with peony scrolls, marine mammals waves and other designs, to express good image, the stone work to achieve a realistic style and the perfect romantic unity, to research the history of the southern song shi prominent family background and provides a valuable physical information. yuan ming is more than 40 pieces of stone, mainly i have small ramps tomb stone, the whole group of stone chen set complete, impressive. in particular look columns, 10 meters high, the top lion crouching chun, the mighty state of affairs, carved delicate, existing in china found that the tomb of the more rare.
stone is very fine, attracted guests footsteps, though hot, is listening carefully to explain. the lush mountains of trees we add a more rustic charm. our space-time in the garden in the southern song dynasty, reinforced concrete breathe fresh air rare forest, and the ear from time to time emitted cries of birds,montblanc pen sale, what a pleasant life.
-length end of the afternoon, we walk towards the hotel, looking out the window of the city, the city of ningbo for the inexplicable love it. fashion in the south of the bridge mixed with water, mixed with southern compact. everywhere green and sculptures, i always pleasantly surprised. i guess the tv drama sanjiangkou tianyi square at night is how the shaved through the crystal and brilliant? it is a century old bund how wonderful and vicissitudes?
night, and looked out the window, colorful lights made me feel like i was in shanghai ... ...

contemporary prose books
返回列表