首页 | 新闻 | 新品 | 文库 | 方案 | 视频 | 下载 | 商城 | 开发板 | 数据中心 | 座谈新版 | 培训 | 工具 | 博客 | 论坛 | 百科 | GEC | 活动 | 主题月 | 电子展
返回列表 回复 发帖

PNX9610的资料介绍!

PNX9610的资料介绍!

MuviHD1(PNX9610)是恩智浦最新车内多媒体娱乐系统的高集成度方案,单芯片集成的强大视频处理器,可以支持双显示双解码。可以支持前后座娱乐或者指定系统,图像导航,高清播放,车内电视盒等,为下一代车载娱乐信息系统的应用设计提供了灵活、高效的开发平台。

The PNX 9610 named as MuViHD1, is a highly integrated, single display, single decode MPEG-
2/H.264/VC-1/DIRECTV/DVB compliant, back end decoder IC solution for high-definition digital
TV systems. The PNX 9610 is available in configurations with and without PVR support, although
this document covers all revisions of the part. The MuViHD1 system combines a flexible HDTV
multi-format MPEG-2/H.264/VC-1 video decoder, a multi-format audio decoder, transport
processing capability to handle four simultaneous active external TS inputs and four playback
streams, an advanced 2D graphics processor, TV encoder, an HDMI transmitter with integrated
HDCP support, an RF modulator, a BTSC stereo encoder and a high performance, embedded
high performance 32-bit ARM1176 RISC processor and integrated peripheral I/O ports.
The PNX9610 incorporates complex display refresh engines enabling rich navigation/ user
interfaces. Up to six display planes with flexible display order and blending between layers are
supported. Both the MPEG video and still plane images can be scaled and blended with wipe and
tiling effects on both planes. The PNX9610 contains two, parallel display refresh pipelines, one
supporting up to 1920x1080 picture output with six plane compositing and the other one
supporting up to 720x576.
An integrated TV encoder provides up to six simultaneous analog video DAC outputs for
YPrPb/RGB, CVBS, and Y/C signals. An NTSC channel 3/ channel 4 RF modulated output is
also provided with support for BTSC encoded stereo. An HDMI/ DVI transmitter provides an
external digital video output with HDCP copy protection support.
The PNX9610 integrates a high performance, unified memory controller which interfaces to two
independent DDR2 SDRAM memory interfaces, one 32-bit interface plus an optional 16-bit
interface. These support the entire STB DRAM requirements, including that needed for the main
system CPU, A/V decoder, transport de-multiplexers, graphics frame buffers and the still plane
picture buffers. The memory interface supports DDR-2 devices up to 667MHz using a 333MHz
clock and densities up to 2Gb).
The PNX9610 includes a transport processor unit based on a dedicated RISC engine offering
flexible support of PVR applications and multiple operator demux APIs. The transport stream
processor can operate simultaneously on eight transport streams: four stream sourced from a
baseband input interface and four sourced from a DMA interface. The transport processor unit
also supports DVB, DES, AES or Multi-II descrambling and contains hardware support for the
NDS conditional access system. A transport stream I/O switch manages routing of baseband
transport streams to and from the demodulators and the transport processors.
The PNX9610 integrates a complete set of set-top box peripheral I/O ports including multiple
UARTs and I2C compatible serial interfaces, an SPI serial interface, GPIOs, IR receiver and
transmitter ports for front panel control and dual smart card controllers. For variants of the
PNX9610 that supports PVR applications, dual serial ATA2 controllers are integrated with support
for internal and external HDD attachments. Two fully integrated USB 2.0 Host/Device controller
interfaces enable attachment of high bandwidth external peripherals while the 32-bit 33 MHz PCI
bus and additional USB 1.1 solution enable in-box expansion.
The PNX9610 in conjunction with the CX24450-CX24453 DOCSIS 2.0+ STB Front End IC,
supports an OpenCableTM Cable CARDTM M-Card TM interface including a compatible host
interface, transport stream I/O, upstream/downstream out-of-band serial bitstream ports, and a
DES ECB mode decryption engine for copy protection support. Flash, ROM and peripheral
controller ICs can be attached via a shared 16-bit wide I/O bus.
返回列表