首页 | 新闻 | 新品 | 文库 | 方案 | 视频 | 下载 | 商城 | 开发板 | 数据中心 | 座谈新版 | 培训 | 工具 | 博客 | 论坛 | 百科 | GEC | 活动 | 主题月 | 电子展
返回列表 回复 发帖

猎头职位

猎头职位

Job Responsibilities

Work closely with customers during initial evaluation, design integration and ongoing manufacturing phases.

Troubleshoot software implementation/integration issues.

Establish close technical relationships with customer teams to ensure quick and efficient resolution of issues.

Identify and analyze all reported customer issues, and solve technical issues to the extent possible.

Work closely with the entire customer team, including Sales, Program Management, and Applications Engineering.

Escalate, as necessary, critical customer issues and provide timely warning of issues that need attention.

Job Requirements

Excellent trouble-shooting skills.

Experience with developing or supporting Windows drivers for Win-XP, Win-Vista, MCE platforms.

Experience programming in C or C++. Familiarity with VisualStudio or WinDDK development environments.

Experience with developing or supporting embedded software products.

Experience with communication busses such as I2C and USB.

Organized, self-starter, team player, excellent written and verbal communication skills.

Previous experience with Windows Drivers for USB, AVStream, BDA or DirectShow is beneficial.

Previous experience in a direct customer support role is beneficial.

Previous experience with any of the following is beneficial: Digital or Analog video standards, mobile video applications, tuners, cellular and/or laptop applications.

If interested, please add my MSN: cindy_cccchen@hotmail.com, or send resume to me. Thanks

返回列表