首页 | 新闻 | 新品 | 文库 | 方案 | 视频 | 下载 | 商城 | 开发板 | 数据中心 | 座谈新版 | 培训 | 工具 | 博客 | 论坛 | 百科 | GEC | 活动 | 主题月 | 电子展
返回列表 回复 发帖

Simple application of reported

Simple application of reported

pla submarine how to guard the credibility of hong kong red cross hong kong red cross secretary general
chan kai-exclusive dialogue, resolve its mode of operation. conditions are not the subject of new national dairy shield
under the new national standard milk can drink? situation dictates the standard is really low?
[june 13] pacific internet chengdu sony ericsson u100i can be said is a great tool for their own highlights of the game, from the front of the phone plastic wrapping material, exposing the full sense of technology, while sleek lines are easier to hold the other in the back with a 5 megapixel camera, supports face detection, auto focus, digital zoom and photo geotagging other functions, in addition to built-in acceleration sensors, bluetooth, java p90x, tf card, and other functions, and supports a variety of gravity-sensing game, online game downloads. currently, the aircraft's offer for 1560 , interested friends can contact the following businesses.
sony ericsson u100i appearance of a slider design, the positive use of plastic material , silver metal frame to enhance its texture, 100 * 48 * 15.7mm measurements for size, 115 grams of weight trx, the whole giving a petite strong heavy feeling. in addition, u100's navigation keys and keyboard shortcuts is relatively large, the operation up and feel very comfortable.
sony ericsson u100i order to get a better feel of games, equipped with a 2.4-inch 26 million color 240 * 320 resolution (qvga) tft display, showing good results. in addition, u100i up in the fuselage behind the built-in a 5-megapixel camera with flash beats by dre, auto zoom and macro shooting, and joined the smile detection mode, the camera function very well. in addition u100i also supports a-gps navigation function, to achieve high-precision positioning, with the 1000mah battery can achieve 3 days of standby.
game as sony ericsson u100i the main features of this newly added gesture gaming game features very unique, the user simply u100i placed on the desktop trx, you can use the camera next to the sensor sensing the direction of the user's actions to achieve the body of the new game play activities, in addition to the built-in stereo speakers bring more shocking game play.
network, the sony ericsson u100i in addition to supporting gsm 850/900/1800 / 1900 mhz network outside is also compatible with umts 900/2100, hsdpa 3.6mbps, which see the sony ericsson u100 is a support video calling and high-speed 3g mobile internet access. in addition u100 also supports dialogue model to facilitate the dialogue with the current view of history who chats; most unique is that the machine built to help new users body weight beats by dre, exercise the functions, only software you open the built-in fitness, direction sensors use inductive user actions, to guide the user to do yoga p90x, jumping and other body building exercise.
edit comment: as in the domestic market, the sony ericsson wcdma standard, one of the few models, u100i function very comprehensive, games, photos, navigation and music with everything , is worth emphasizing that the aircraft is equipped with two dedicated gaming buttons, game results have been very good, with relatively low prices, perhaps the most low-end mobile gods in the game machine.

new clothes can be cleaned

compared to running swimming and other
返回列表