首页 | 新闻 | 新品 | 文库 | 方案 | 视频 | 下载 | 商城 | 开发板 | 数据中心 | 座谈新版 | 培训 | 工具 | 博客 | 论坛 | 百科 | GEC | 活动 | 主题月 | 电子展
返回列表 回复 发帖

Money Saving Techniques - Time to Move On

Money Saving Techniques - Time to Move On

there is no sense crying over spilled milk. we are in a recession and you don't have to use a lot of money saving techniques to help you along the way. it really is a matter of smart spending. you don't even have to give a lot up. i'm still spending but instead of going to the malls i do most of my shopping ay ebay. coogi jeans on sale
the biggest piece of advice i can offer you for money saving techniques is to use free ebay coupon codes on your ebay purchases. right now if you go take a look on ebay you will see that the savings are already outrageous. you see people are panicking and trying to get rid of items to pay bills. now you go ahead and add a coupon to that and really you will feel like you are stealing.
now i'm not saying that you should be going out of your way to spend because if you haven't noticed we are in a recession. the time is now that we should be tightening things up. however there are things we absolutely do need to buy so practicing a few money saving techniques wouldn't hurt.
i also know there are people who are doing just fine in this financial storm so for you it may be time to go and get some of those things you want off ebay. you will never find a better deal than now. then you add on money saving techniques like ebay coupon codes and you really are off to the races.
at the end of the day how you control your spending is dictated by you. most people will weather this storm as long as they take a long hard look at what they are doing. don't be embarrassed to use ebay coupon codes for money saving techniques. thousands ahead of you are already doing it.
返回列表