首页 | 新闻 | 新品 | 文库 | 方案 | 视频 | 下载 | 商城 | 开发板 | 数据中心 | 座谈新版 | 培训 | 工具 | 博客 | 论坛 | 百科 | GEC | 活动 | 主题月 | 电子展
返回列表 回复 发帖

EPCS4求救

EPCS4求救

#! /bin/sh # # This file was automatically generated by the Nios II IDE Flash Programmer. # # It will be overwritten when the flash programmer options change. # cd E:/win2000/altera/kits/nios2/examples/NIOSII/my_board/software/my_board/Debug # Creating .flash file for the FPGA configuration $SOPC_KIT_NIOS2/bin/sof2flash --flash=ic3 --offset=0x00000000 --epcs --input=$SO PC_KIT_NIOS2/examples/NIOSII/my_board/my_board.sof --output=my_board.flash Info: ******************************************************************* Info: Running Quartus II Convert_programming_file Info: Command: quartus_cpf --no_banner --convert --device=EPCS16 --option=my_boa rd.opt E:/win2000/altera/kits/nios2/examples/NIOSII/my_board/my_board.sof my_boa rd.pof Info: Quartus II Convert_programming_file was successful. 0 errors, 0 warnings Info: Processing ended: Sun Nov 13 14:52:16 2005 Info: Elapsed time: 00:00:02 Info: ******************************************************************* Info: Running Quartus II Convert_programming_file Info: Command: quartus_cpf --no_banner --convert my_board.pof my_board.rpd Info: Quartus II Convert_programming_file was successful. 0 errors, 0 warnings Info: Processing ended: Sun Nov 13 14:52:17 2005 Info: Elapsed time: 00:00:01 WARNING: Default charset GBK not supported, using ISO-8859-1 instead # Programming flash with the FPGA configuration $SOPC_KIT_NIOS2/bin/nios2-flash-programmer --input=my_board.flash --sof=$SOPC_KI T_NIOS2/examples/niosii/project/mytargboard/mytargboard/system/mytargboard.sof - -cable='ByteBlasterII [LPT1]' --epcs Nov 13, 2005 2:52:18 PM - (??) nios2-flash-programmer: Launching Quartus Program mer to download: E:/win2000/altera/kits/nios2/examples/niosii/project/mytargboard/mytargboar d/system/mytargboard.sof Pre-Reading 78KBytes of data from ic3: |----.----+----.----| ********************* (10.016 sec). Erasing 2 Sectors: |----.----+----.----| ********************* (2.312 sec). Writing 128KBytes : |----.----+----.----| ********************* (7.282 sec). Verifying 128KBytes of data: |----.----+----.----| ***********Nov 13, 2005 2:52:49 PM - (??) nios2-flash-programmer: Verificati on failure after write. WARNING: Default charset GBK not supported, using ISO-8859-1 instead # Creating .flash file for the project $SOPC_KIT_NIOS2/bin/elf2flash --flash=ic3 --epcs --base=0x0 --end=0x7fffffff --i nput=my_board.elf --output=epcs_controller.flash --boot=$SOPC_KIT_NIOS2/componen ts/altera_nios2/boot_loader_epcs.srec WARNING: Default charset GBK not supported, using ISO-8859-1 instead # Programming flash with the project $SOPC_KIT_NIOS2/bin/nios2-flash-programmer --input=epcs_controller.flash --sof=_ _NO_SOF_PLEASE__ --cable='ByteBlasterII [LPT1]' --epcs Nov 13, 2005 2:52:50 PM - (??) nios2-flash-programmer: SOF-download skipped. Pre-Reading 8KBytes of data from ic3: |----.----+----.----| ********************* (3.578 sec). Writing 64KBytes : |----.----+----.----| ********************* (3.531 sec). Verifying 64KBytes of data: |----.----+----.----| *********************Nov 13, 2005 2:53:05 PM - (??) nios2-flash-programmer: Verification failure after write. WARNING: Default charset GBK not supported, using ISO-8859-1 instead # Creating .flash file for the datafile $SOPC_KIT_NIOS2/bin/bin2flash --flash=ic3 --location=0x0 --epcs --input=epcs_con troller_boot_rom.flash --output=epcs_controller_boot_rom.flash WARNING: Default charset GBK not supported, using ISO-8859-1 instead # Programming flash with the datafile $SOPC_KIT_NIOS2/bin/nios2-flash-programmer --input=epcs_controller_boot_rom.flas h --sof=__NO_SOF_PLEASE__ --cable='ByteBlasterII [LPT1]' --epcs Nov 13, 2005 2:53:06 PM - (??) nios2-flash-programmer: SOF-download skipped. Pre-Reading 21KBytes of data from ic3: |----.----+----.----| ********************* (3.203 sec). Writing 64KBytes : |----.----+----.----| ********************* (3.391 sec). Verifying 64KBytes of data: |----.----+----.----| *********************Nov 13, 2005 2:53:21 PM - (??) nios2-flash-programmer: Verification failure after write. WARNING: Default charset GBK not supported, using ISO-8859-1 instead

是不是flash-programmer只支持EPCS16和EPCS64不支持EPCS4呢!我用的是EPCS4但是在创建FLASH文件时用Convert_programming_file时指定的设备确是EPCS16,写完后就报校验错误。不知道这个如何解决呢!高手们能指点指点吗?谢谢!

我们同样的问题,不知有没有高人原指点点啊!小弟在此先行谢过啦!
换方案了!不用了
用 Quartus 5.1 和NIOS IDE 5.1就没有问题了。

要么是电缆信号不好,要么是输出被quartus优化了。加一个CFI flash就可以解决。
Since the EPCS has dedicated pins they don't come out of the Nios so some optimization was occuring that prevented the flashing of EPCS devices.

NIOS IDE 5.0的errta中有说明。

Flash Programmer
This section lists any issues related specifically to the flash programmer.

Flash programmer fails using older download cables

There have been occasional noise issues with older download cables that have long, gray ribbon cables. This has caused some flash programming issues. The USB-BlasterTM Rev B cables have shorter, shielded, yellowish ribbon cables that eliminate this problem. Be sure you are using a USB-Blaster Rev B download cable to program flash.

Flash programmer failures on custom boards

The flash programmer may fail when used with a custom target board. The failure mechanisms may include:

The flash programmer may fail if the custom target board does not contain a CFI flash component. Even if the board contains only an EPCS configuration device and no CFI flash, the target board system must contain a CFI flash component.
Workaround: Add a CFI flash component to your target board in SOPC Builder. You do not need to connect the flash signals to pins at the top level--you can leave them unconnected.

Your flash programmer target board may not be running at least 50 MHz. The flash programmer requires that the target board input clock be at least 50 MHz.
Workaround: Make sure the target board design has an input clock of at least 50 MHz. If a 50-MHz clock is not available on the board, you can use a phase-locked loop (PLL) in the FPGA to create a 50-MHz clock.
返回列表