首页 | 新闻 | 新品 | 文库 | 方案 | 视频 | 下载 | 商城 | 开发板 | 数据中心 | 座谈新版 | 培训 | 工具 | 博客 | 论坛 | 百科 | GEC | 活动 | 主题月 | 电子展
返回列表 回复 发帖

ADI ADV7441多格式视频译码方案

ADI ADV7441多格式视频译码方案

ADI公司的 ADV7441是高质量单片多格式视频译码器和图像数字化器,幷集成了2:1高清晰多媒体接口(HDMI)接收器。
       它包括有两个主要的处理部分:标准清晰度处理器(SDP),它能处理所有的PAL, NTSC和SECAM的信号;而分量处理器(CP),它能处理YPrPb 和RGB格式,包括RGB图像以及从HDMI接收器来的视频信号。ADV7441主要应用在各种高档电视机,AVR视频接收器以及带PVR 的HDTV STB等。本文介绍了ADV7441的主要性能和方框图。

ADV7441 10-Bit Integrated MultiFormat Video Decoder with RGB Graphics Digitizer and Dual HDMI/DVI Receiver
The ADV7441 is a high quality, single chip, multi-format video decoder, graphics digitizer with an integrated 2:1 multiplexed High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) receiver. The ADV7441 contains two main processing sections. The first is the standard definition processor (SDP), which processes all type of PAL, NTSC, and SECAM. The second is the component processor (CP), which processes YPrPb and RGB component formats, including RGB graphics. The CP also processes the video signals from the HDMI receiver.

The decoder section of the ADV7441 supports the conversion of PAL, NTSC, and SECAM standards in the form of composite or S-video into a digital ITU-R BT.656 format. The ADV7441 also supports the decoding of a component RGB/YPrPb video signal into a digital YCrCb or RGB pixel output stream. The support for component video includes 525i, 625i, 525p, 625p, 720p, 1080i, 1250i standards as well as many other HD and SMPTE standards. SCART and overlay functionality are enabled by the ADV7441s ability to simultaneously process CVBS and Standard Definition RGB signals. The mixing of these signals is controlled by the Fast Blank pin.

Graphic digitization is also supported by the ADV7441. The ADV7441 is capable of digitizing RGB graphics signals from VGA to SXGA rates and converting them into a digital RGB or YCrCb pixel output stream.
        The ADV7441 incorporates a dual-input HDMI 1.2 compatible receiver that supports all HDTV formats (up to 1080p) and display resolutions up to UXGA (1600 x 1200 at 60 Hz). The reception of encrypted video is also possible with the inclusion of HDCP (Highbandwidth Digital Content Protection). The HDMI receiver also includes adaptive equalization that insures robust operation of the interface with cable lengths up to 25 meters. The HDMI receiver has furthermore an advanced audio functionality such that as mute controller to prevent audible extraneous noise in the audio output.

Fabricated in an advanced CMOS process, the ADV7441 is provided in a space-saving 144-lead LQFP surface-mount Pb-free plastic package and is specified over the -20°C to 70°C temperature range.

主要特性:
      Multi-format decoder
      Four 10-bit ADCs
      ADC sampling rates up to 150 MHz
      12 analog input channel mux
      SCART Fast Blank support
      NTSC/PAL/SECAM color standards support
      525p-/625p-component progressive scan support
      720p-/1080i/1080p -component HDTV support
      Digitizes RGB graphics up to 1280 x 1024  @ 75 Hz (SXGA)
      VBI data slicer (Including Teletext) Dual HDMI Rx
      2:1 multiplexed HDMI Receiver
      HDMI v1.2, DVI v1.0
      165 MHz HDMI Receiver
Dual HDMI Rx (continued)
      High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection
      (HDCP 1.1) - HDMI 1.2 compatible audio interface
      S/PDIF (IEC90658 compatible) digital audio output
      Multi-channel I2S audio output (up to 8 channels)
      Adaptive Equalizer for cable lengths up to 25 meters
      General
      Highly flexible output interface
      12-bit 4:4:4/8-bit 4:2:2 DDR pixel output interface
      STDI function support standard identification
      Any-to-any 3 × 3 color-space conversion matrix
      Programmable interrupt request output pins

主要应用:
      ADVANCED TV
      PDP HDTVs
      LCD TV (HDTV ready)
      LCD/DLP rear projection HDTVs