首页 | 新闻 | 新品 | 文库 | 方案 | 视频 | 下载 | 商城 | 开发板 | 数据中心 | 座谈新版 | 培训 | 工具 | 博客 | 论坛 | 百科 | GEC | 活动 | 主题月 | 电子展
返回列表 回复 发帖

[郁闷]freescale的技术支持太不咋地了

[郁闷]freescale的技术支持太不咋地了

我最近一直在调试mc9s12ne64的网络部分,FREESCALE网站上大部分相关资料都是OPENTCP的,我一直以为是自己没理解对。但网上能查的资料全都是UDP的,基本没有TCP部分的,大多数例程都是连接后能PING通就认为TCP/IP协议栈好用了,其实根本不是那么回事,我在调NE64做CLIENT上花了一个多星期的时间。一直没通,结果FREESCALE的技术支持给我的回复让大家看看吧,既然不支持OPENTCP,那么为什么还在网站上放那么多OPENTCP的说明。真气人,这GS公司真不地道!!!!!!!!
附FREESCALE技术支持的回复:

In reply to your Service Request SR 1-348199940:

Please understand that freescale does not support the OpenTCP stack other then to assist in the released software demos. Viola has recently decided to charge for this "open source" software. We are currently negocating to provide it free but these legal things take time. I must advise you to pursue a third party stack. I have used the CMX stack and found it to be very nice and well supported. I would also suggest looking at the NE64 demo on www.techonline.com there is a newer version of the stack that was released before these legal issues. I am sorry to not be able to assist directly but please understand the legal issues prevent this.

A second source of information might be obtained via the freescale forums. Perhaps another user has solved this issue.

Thank you for your interest in Freescale Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.

Should you need to contact us with regard to this message, please see the notes below.

Best Regards,
JAIME
Technical Support
Freescale Semiconductor
从这封信里你应该可以看出,飞思卡尔现在不能支持OpenTCP并不是由于技术的原因,而是因为Viola最近决定对其进行收费了,这就涉及很多法律上的问题。而飞思卡尔的网站是很久以前就做出来了。另外,回信中还提出了不少替代方案的建议。我觉得这个回答是很认真负责的。
海纳百川  有容乃大
有没Code Warrior 的资料啊?
基本的我会,但调试不会~~
下载并安装了CodeWarrior之后,在其子目录中有专门的帮助文件夹,里面有很多文档可以参看。
海纳百川  有容乃大
返回列表